Your work , your best advertisement

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lawn Tek, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Lawn Tek

Lawn Tek LawnSite Senior Member
    from u s a

Here 's why I don't worry about the scrubs

dsc00582.jpg

2. Lawn Tek

from u s a

The scalped lawn with the clippings is a competitor . We do the one on the left , see the difference ours is green

dsc00583.jpg

3. Lawn Tek

from u s a

The scrubs mow theirs weekly the home has been for sale for a year for 350 , 000 great way to try to sell it huh ?
    Below is ground shot of our edging , notice the turf is not tapered its all the same height . Now heres the kicker , The home the scrubs do I could do for the sme price

dsc00587.jpg

4. pinnacle

pinnacle LawnSite Senior Member

Is it just me or in that last pick is that house you can see got one bad mother of a sudsidance problem? It looks like the hole house is heading east:dizzy:

5. Lawn Tek

from u s a

Pinnacle , Fosters ? Naw its just an illusion mate

6. pinnacle

Fosters is carbonated cats pi#@ mate. I don't now anyone that drinks that crap. Your yank beer is even worse;)
    I spose you probably think iv'e thrown couple to many shrimps on the Barbi to.
    :confused:

7. Hometown Lawn Care

Hometown Lawn Care LawnSite Member

hahahahahahahahathis is hallarious, im going to use the dunny, be right back, ahaha

8. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

What is a good Aussie brew?

9. pinnacle

Most guys I Know are drinking VB (Victria Bitter) And this is what I drunk for years but i'v moved over to Melbourn Bitter.

VB and Melbourn Bitter are both brewed in the same Vat but the Melbourn is taken from the top of the vat and is a little thiner and
    leaves a bit less of a sediment tast:drinkup:

10. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

Lawn Tek
    Those pics are great. I suggest taking more and then approaching the new homeowner. The only hope is that the new homeowner won't like the way the outside looks.

You can see by the scalping and the uncut strip that those clowns are just running over it to get a paycheck.
    There is potential there for you, Good Luck.