1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

You're done already???

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Cadzilla, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Cadzilla

Cadzilla LawnSite Senior Member

Yes Mam.

2. georgialawn88

georgialawn88 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

yeah, gotta love those ppl.

4. Cadzilla

I'd probably raise an eyebrow too but some lawns just take a minute or two. Thats the way it is.
  5. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

those are my favorite sized lawns, a few minutes to get the app down at the minimum price, can't beat that.. :drinkup:

6. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

We tell them that we buy high priced equipment so we can be efficient and also so we can do a better and more calibrated application.

7. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

With lawns and trees, if it is hard work and takes a long time, it is probably being done with the wrong equipment. I do get that question sometimes when the lawn was sprayed with a 2 gallon sprayer or the trees with a hose end sprayer and a ladder. :eek:
  8. Cadzilla

It took her longer to walk to her car in the garage than it did for me to do the job. I don't think she would be impressed. lol

Honestly....it's probably the number one complaint against ....er, us. As in the green industry.
  9. n-green

n-green LawnSite Senior Member

I had an elderly women cancel once because she didn't know we were there until the blower started. She always came to the door right as we were hanging the invoice and thought that's all we did.
  10. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works LawnSite Senior Member

That's when you bring her out on the lawn or sidewalk first show her the product on the sidewalks an maybe the bare area of dirt were the fert or product is lying! Simple as that!
    Posted via Mobile Device