1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

z-cat or cub

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Frontier-Lawn, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

im going to try to get a loan from sheffield to get it. i was thinking one or the other with the hurricane kit. if you own one of these, what are your opinions on a 42" z-cat or the 48" cub?
  2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the 48" cub and it is awesome. It is very versitale from your small in town yards to the big acreage in the country it will mow it down in no time. I do not have the hurricane kit. I love my scag! I would say go with the cub you will be impressed!
  3. LLandscaping

LLandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a Tiger Cub that is a 2004 model. The cub cuts good and is easy to maneuver in tight areas.
  4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

Go with a Cub com mower!!!:cool2: :cool2:
  5. Frontier-Lawn

also is there any better companys to get a loan from then sheffield?
  6. johnscag

johnscag LawnSite Member
    from Balt md

My 2006 Tiger Cub is great so far!!! and there is nothing wrong with Sheffield in my opinion. By now and get not interest or payments until July 2007.
  7. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

Ever considered leasing the mower ?? You make payments while you are working, not during the offseason. At the end of the lease pay $1 and the mower is yours. Total write off. The only way I buy mowers. Advance Acceptance is one company that does this.
  8. Frontier-Lawn

the reason i ask is they have no area to go by the company credit just the personal, not to mention the app say personal loan.

REALSLOW LawnSite Senior Member
    from FLORIDA

Don't be a fool get the Z2.
  10. Frontier-Lawn

ill say this one last time what the hell is a Z2?