1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Z-Max Opinions

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mx315, Dec 2, 2012.

1. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

never mind i thought you were in palm beach county...
  2. zmowing

zmowing LawnSite Member
    from York,PA

I got a Z max last spring,because of all the problems with my one year old perma green. I used the Z Max all season no trouble at all. I bought my Z Max direct just call Lt Rich they will ship one, then call them when the machine shows up and they will go step by step how it works. They can even help you with mixing chemicals. They are very helpful every time I call them.
  3. 9773

9773 LawnSite Member

I live in your area and work 3 Z Max sprayers with my crews. If you have smaller properties with tight back yards, the Jr. might be better option. But for high production, the Z Max rules. We have ones ranging from 1 to 4 years old and LT Rich continues to upgrade the machines. And I have NEVER found a company with better customer service. ValleyCrest, Brickman, and GPL all operate these units in your area.

Coastal Equipment in Santa Rosa Beach is a licensed vendor for these machines, but they don't stock them.
  4. mx315

mx315 LawnSite Senior Member

9773 I might need some help with calibration and operation... if your willing to. I ordered the Z-Max and it should be here next week. Production wise it looks like the best option out there.