Z on levee, tall grass, summertime

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by captken, Apr 13, 2004.

1. captken

captken LawnSite Bronze Member

I use my machines year round....this property is always overgrown...the machines just eat it up and spit it out...

jay.jpg

2. stevo22

stevo22 LawnSite Senior Member

yo, yo, yo, whadup fool!!

3. captken

and how bout you? Keepin that Lazer busy?

4. stevo22

no offense, but i was being sarcastic in regard to your attire...no way i would be caught w/o a shirt, cap on bassackwards, boxers showing, and fubu shorts down to the middle of the calves...to each his own i guess...yea i know, you say it's a southern thang...well i am in the south too and i just choose not to carry that kind of image...not saying that i am better than you...i do commend you on you equipment choices with the hustlers...is that you in the pic...according to your profile you say you are 45 but according to your birthdate you are 7yrs old...what gives???

5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

That isn't Ken in the pic. Someone else on the mower.

6. captken

That's my Aunt Sybils 5 acre mini farm in Hernando...she is 76 yrs. young...no shirt, no problem....she does not mind...Its way back in the country, out of sight....

I would never cut my other properties in this attire...definately not professional....

I quess I should have mentioned that in my original post.....

7. captken

someone has to take the picture! Again, shirts on for me and my crew....till I mow Aunt Sybil's 5 acres, out of sight, way out in the country. I am 47 yrs old. I think, but mowing grass makes me feel younger.

8. stevo22

i should have figured that out for myself...mybad...again, i was not trying to piss you off or anything of that nature...i really wish sometimes i could mow w/o the shirt...tired of the farmer's tan thing...i am really debating on wearing pants this whole year...i am really tired of all the crap and nicks/blood on the shins...i sweat like a stuck pig and am reall not looking formard to wearing pants in the heat we are getting real soon...