Z-Plug Aerator Video

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ZSpray Info, Aug 25, 2008.

1. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

I also posted this in another forum on LawnSite, but thought you guys might be interested as well. We are working on a product video. Here is our rough copy on YouTube. I am sure some of you guys offer aeration as part of your programs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S4dlWLQ2qc

2. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I have one........It's awesome:):clapping:

3. GravelyGuy

GravelyGuy LawnSite Silver Member
    from Indiana

Wow, it looks so easy to use. I could see that machine paying for its self very quickly.:clapping:

4. Jerry Andersen

Jerry Andersen LawnSite Member

a friend of mine & i just picked up 2 of them.

5. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

I own a Z plugger. I'd love to say something nice about it...

6. group501

group501 LawnSite Member

But......?

7. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

But....

Our new board member ZSpray Info has failed to realize that the people they choose to attack or call out are consumers of their product. I made a statement in a thread a while back that was for PermaGreens relating to how anyone who made a positive comment about the T3000 was chewed apart by people for a long time and after I saw Z Spray Info post, you and everyone else had seen it. Z Spray Info threw in a plug and I made the comment that it had been hijacked (maybe a bad term to use at the time) simply because I was trying to relate it to the issuing of discussion involving the T3000. They went a little overboard in their response and have exhibited being extremely sensitive. I even try to say what's done is done. But in a recent thread, Z Spray Info made it clear that they wanted to keep on going. It's really made their company look professional and I may be one person, but I'll make sure I mark them off my list the next time I am considering an equipment purchase...

8. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

Real Green, I apologize if you felt I called you out. I was actually being tongue in cheek when I made my response, as that was the reason I used an emoticon.

9. Scgentlman1

Scgentlman1 LawnSite Member

And what is the cost of this machine? and what is the downside looks to good to be true.:clapping:

10. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

Price of the 36" model (46" wide at the rear tire) is $6795.00 Right now we are offering a $250 discount of new machine purchases.

The downside of this machine is what to do with your extra time. You should be able to get 60,000-80,000 sq ft per hour production, depending on speed. Top Speed is 8 mph.