Z-RATOR (AERATOR for Walkbehind & Zero Turns)

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jlbf0786, Aug 4, 2010.

1. jlbf0786

jlbf0786 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Charlotte, NC

I was on Craigslist just now, seen this Z-Rator... Aerator attachment for WALKBEHINDS AND Z-TURNS. (from a local outdoor equipment dealer)

Ive been thinking of this idea for years now, but i thought the GATOR RATOR was pretty much covering this concept!

Looks pretty cool, just thought you guys would wanna see (if you havent already)

ZRATOR.jpg

2. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

i was just on there and seen that. looks like you would have to double over half off what u plug because of the gap.

3. J&A Lawn Care

J&A Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

I know a guy with one and if the grass is a little damp then you want be able to turn and forget about putting it on a hill. The thing is lifted up and down with a slow a$$ trailer jack.I know the guy that came up with this idea and made them so I have seen them several times.This thing is WAY overpriced and looks cheap!!

4. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I agree it's WAY overpriced. I would expect more like 200-300 for it. I mean it looks like crap. Really guys, 6 tines? Who is going to overlap every single pass just to make a complete job and could you imagine if you wanted to double up on the yard, you would have to go over it FOUR times. I think it would be faster just to buy a pair of those shoes that aerate and go dancing on the lawn. TOTAL JUNK!!!