Z-SPRAY F/S in INDIANA

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by LIBERTYLANDSCAPING, Dec 14, 2006.

1. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

Hey guys, just thought I'd pass this along. Looked through our statewide trader paper today & found this Z-spray. Not very often you'll find someone willing to come off one of these..... Here's the text of the ad:

2003 Z-SPRAY JUNIOR 412 HRS. 100# HOPPER HAS 10' BOOM, WIDE REAR TIRES OF Z-MAX, FOAM MARKER, EXTRA SPRAY TANK, WELL MAINTAINED, VERY CLEAN. $4,900 MORRISTOWN, IN (765)763-6319

He must be getting a new one or getting out of the biz......that's the ONLY reason I'd think of getting rid of mine...:hammerhead:

2. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

I was actually thinking of selling my 2001 z spray jr. 36 inch unit and buying a new one. I have to check the exact number but it has around 300 hours and is very clean and in full working order. I am the only one that has ever used it and I did not beat on it. What do you think it is worth?

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i have cookies?

4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like $4900 is a good price. Start higher if you have the time.

5. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, I didn't think I could get over $4000 even though it is in great shape. I was thinking in the $3500 range, but that is why I am asking.

Dusty, are they engagement cookies?