Z-Spray @ GIE show -Louisville

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ZSpray Info, Oct 21, 2009.

1. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

We just wanted to let you guys know we will be at the GIE show in Louisville, Oct 29-31. It is a great show to see just about anything in relation to the Turf Industry.

We will be set up inside and out. Our booth numbers are 1152 inside and 7429D outside. The machines we plan to bring are the Z-Max, Intermediate, Junior, Junior 36, Mini-Max, 36" Aerator, 46" Aerator and our new Terra-Rator. The Z-Max's we are bringing will have a special theme. Also we will have a new blower mount on display.

Please stop by and say hi to us. The outside demonstration area will be closed on Saturday this year.

Hope to see you there.

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I will see you there !!! Demo area closed on saturday sucks I know its not your fault but still going to gripe :laugh:

3. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

See you there!

4. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats the terra rator?

5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Looking foreword to coming down if it is raining!

Can't wait to see the new ride! :)

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, terra rator.. vibratory like aeravator perhaps??

7. ZSpray Info

ZSpray Info Inactive

It is a prototype machine that we are showing that will have a high capacity hydraulic system to run a variety of attachments such as : aerator, blower, power broom, harley rake, pull behind trailer with a dump bed. It was going to be unveiled only to Z team members :), but here is a pic anyway.

terra-rator.jpg

8. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

now that looks interesting, i feel special for being a Z team member,a hah

i would like to see the front end castors pictured here on the zplug, have u ever tried that instead of one wheel and how did it work?

9. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks like you have downforce for that too!
    Am I correct??

10. pieperlc

pieperlc LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

If that can run a harley rake, it would be a killer landscape prep tool for small areas. Get to the backyard with zero turf damage unlike a skid steer. What about a aeravator type attachment? Sod cutter?