1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Z-Spray Jr for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by KJC, Mar 14, 2008.

1. KJC

KJC LawnSite Member

Z-Spray Jr, 15HP Kawasaki Engine, 18 Gal. Liq. Capacity, 50' Hose Reel

Paid $7700 new 3/30/2007, ONLY 59 HOURS, asking $6,300. Excellent condition.

North Wales, PA - Looking for local sale.
  2. proscape lawncare

proscape lawncare LawnSite Member

Why are you selling it? Just asking because I'm looking to buy a Z-spray (the larger one) in the near future. I don't see anyone selling them with that few of hours on them, or at least don't hear of any owner of them say anything bad about them.
  3. KJC

KJC LawnSite Member

I'm not selling to upgrade. I decided to change careers and sell the business. The z-spray is great... easy to use. I went w/ the junior so I could get in certain backyards since it's only 36" wide.
  4. proscape lawncare

proscape lawncare LawnSite Member

Hate to bother you but I want to make the right choice when buying this sprayer.What was your average size lawn, and how many did you do in a day.
    I currently have a Lesco HPS and a prolawn shielded 3 boom sprayer that I run on one of my Grasshoppers and thinking of going with a z-spray this year and I thought the Jr. may be too small. My average lawn size is 30.K and only have a few lawns that have any gates.
    You thoughts would be helpful
  5. KJC

KJC LawnSite Member

My avg. lawn was about 20k. I easily did 20 properties in a day. With a tight route you could do many more. For example, an acre property I had took 15 min. doing a granular application.

A lot depends on the direction you're taking the business. Z-sprays are great. I'd call the guys at LT Rich (765-482-2040) and tell them your situation and see which unit they suggest. Call, don't email cause they always answer right away but don't email so fast.

Good luck.
  6. yardprospraying

yardprospraying LawnSite Member

Bummer, too far away:(
  7. KJC

KJC LawnSite Member

Here are some pics...

8. KJC

KJC LawnSite Member

9. NLS1

NLS1 LawnSite Member

That is exactly what I want instead of a new permagreen, sure wish I was closer or I would want to take it off your hands.:cry:
  10. mako261

mako261 LawnSite Member

How close to Delaware are you. Give me a call 302-540-1475. Thanks