Z spray Jr.. t3000 adopters.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Rayholio, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Hey! I'm about to finally break down and buy a ride on.. I know a lot of folks are movin to the T3000.... So I thought I'd see if anyone had a Z jr for sale.. Anyone?

2. Real Green

Real Green LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet! Let us know what ya get and how ya like it Ray. Hope all is well for you and you are having a great holiday season.

3. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

used
    u know you want new

4. Rayholio

Used.. New... No difference to me as long as the price is right.

5. Rayholio

Will do.. And yeah.. Love the time off, and the food! :) Hope yours is going great too! :)

6. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I haven't heard any of the Z owners say anything about getting rid of theirs for the T-3000. I have heard a few opt for them over the PG. Even Larry has got a couple of PG's for sale but hasn't said anything about ditching any z-spray he has. I myself have been collecting info everywhere I can to help me make my decision. I'm really struggling with the decision without being able to demo...If all goes as expected, I'll be ordering early this Spring. Need a tired old Ultra? :laugh:

7. Rayholio

Well.. I AM buying something in the next month or so.. and you're only about an hour or so south of me... so WHO WANTS TO COME DO A COUPLE DEMOS?? :)

8. nighthawk117

nighthawk117 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Ray, I contacted Z-spray and got a great deal on a left over 08 intermediate.
    I would call them and find out, They have been the best to deal with, PERIOD. I sent for info on the "other" machines and never recieved anything.
    pm me if you need any info. Eric

9. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

z-spray has always been top notch for service if i ever needed something for my z-plug i had it fast.

10. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

I talked to a Willie a rep from Pennsylvania and a guy named Ray from the office he said there running $250.00 off now. I'm demoing the junior very soon, so far they have been very professional and having a rep close to my area is assuring. I'm going to demo first before making a decision.