Z-spray owners loud and proud

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by a plus bob, Aug 4, 2009.

1. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

OK Z-SPRAY owners lets see the numbers.What Z do you have what options did you add please list if you have more than one unit.Lets get a Idea of how many Zs on here I think we all know we out number the other ride on's hands down but lets see !!!

2. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I currently have a intermediate with the aux tank.I traded my junior for the bigger hopper plus wanted the extra tank.I plan to add a max soon.I do not have the locking casters but I fear no hill !!! I haul my Z on a Z trailer .Also I love my hose reel and use it often.

3. nighthawk117

nighthawk117 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA

Got the Intermediate and loving every minute onboard. I will be adding another set of tanks this winter, just to add another option. Did I tell you that this machine kicks ass !! :weightlifter:

4. chrisby316

chrisby316 LawnSite Member

Have an older junior with "custom" locking casters.

have a 100 hour z spray intermediate with the main tank and 7 gallons side tank. The large hopper shouldnt be an option it should be standard! cant imagine having to use that small hopper again.

have a floating z spray carrier on the back of a chevy 3500 dump

my z spray trailer just died and may it rest in pieces

so that puts the currently owned zsprays in this thread @ 4

5. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

We have an '02 Jr, '02 Max, '03 Max and two '04 Maxs. Got 'em all used :) and we use 'em all

6. chrisby316

chrisby316 LawnSite Member

up to 9 so far

7. wcheek

wcheek LawnSite Member

Bought mine new in 06 and love it! We run it hard and it still runs great. These machines are built very well! I also have the 200 lb hopper and 50ft hose and just an 18 gall tank. Beats my lesco push spreaders that i used for years, glad them days are over. I think customers like to see the new innovative machines too. Always have a lot of lookers when were at the gas stations and customers commenting on it too. Would love to buy another one when i have a few extra bucks.

8. Maple Wood

Maple Wood LawnSite Senior Member

I have a new Z Max, only has a few hours so far but I love it!

9. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

09 Jr. with Intermediate hopper and 100 ft hose reel. Just over 150 hrs on it. I'll bet I've only put 20 hrs on my Ultra this year.:laugh: Haven't needed it. Love the Z! :usflag:

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

callingn out to zspray guys, how cute. well, we have three to add to the count, one of each(jr,intermediate and max) both smaller ones have dual tanks on the back. very nice to have three mix options.