Z-spray Pricing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by SHERRILLFDLS, May 19, 2006.

SHERRILLFDLS LawnSite Member

What is the cost for the intermediate Z-spray or the Junior Z-spray.Is there a big difference in price between the two.
  2. sclawndr

sclawndr LawnSite Senior Member

why not just go to their website - z-spray.com
  3. eruuska

eruuska LawnSite Senior Member

Because the website doesn't list any prices that I could see. You have to call and talk to a sales person. I've wondered the same thing myself.
  4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

The Z-max cost me $7500 and the extra $2500 over a PermaGreen pays for itself again and again. These 2 machines are not even in the same league. I do properties from 5k to 12 acres with my Z-max. One condo complex I do has a bunch of 30x30 front lawns; no problem.
  5. Grandview

Grandview LawnSite Gold Member
    from WI

Turfscape. Are your comments based on personal experience using a Permagreen Magnum.
  6. Russ

Russ LawnSite Senior Member

Exactly---Kind of like comparing a Ford Ranger to a F-350. Their both trucks but----------------
  7. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes. I have used the Centri and look at the Magnum at Lesco several times a week as I wait. I wouldn't own one. Look at engine size alone. My Z-spray has a 19 horse Kawasaki. What does the PG run?