z-spray pricing

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by gopher1, Mar 30, 2004.

1. gopher1

gopher1 LawnSite Member

Picking up my z-spray on Saturday. Just kind of wondering what you guys are getting per acre spraying and spreading with it. Talked to a gentleman in Indianapolis and he is in the $ 90-$100 range for both. This price also includes material.

2. billyc

billyc LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I am located in Fort Wayne am try to price in the $125 to 150 on commercial. Good luck on the Z-Spray. I used to have the pg machines. I think the only thing pg does better than z-spray is advertize.

3. greenerpastures

greenerpastures LawnSite Member

$125 to $145 (includes material)

4. smoke johnson

smoke johnson LawnSite Member

z spray does not need to advertise as much as pg does. word of mouth and the little ads have them busy. no need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to try to coach someone into buying one when they already have the best product on the market.i now have 4 of there machines and the are the best thing going.

5. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Get mine next week! :gunsfirin Perma Green

6. Gabriel Turf

Gabriel Turf LawnSite Member

I thought you had a z-spray?

From your previous post:

7. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I did buy it at that time, after seeing it at the Outdoor Equipment Expo. I take delivery next week.

8. Gabriel Turf

Gabriel Turf LawnSite Member

Oh, now i get it, you are :gunsfirin at the perma green.

That clears it up. At first, I thought you had ordered a z-spray and now were ordering a pg.