Z- Spray Questions

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by standeruser, Nov 2, 2006.

1. standeruser

standeruser LawnSite Member

I was wondering where everyone purchased their Z sprays from? Do you order it directly from there Website or are there Dealers? I didn't see any dealer links on their web site. I know i could get these questions answered from them but i thought i would run it by you all first.

Also what do you do when you can't get it in the backyard (as far as spraying) Do you use a back pack for that? And if any one could offer some Pics of their units that would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced for any input.:drinkup:

2. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry no pic of my Z-Spray available. Go to their website www.z-spray.com They have pics and yes you do order from them direct. fenced yards, we only have a couple, if the neighbors will allow it (these do) we run the machine around the outside of the fence, spray the yard with the 50' attached hose reel. Then push spread.

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is a pic of mine:

Unit was 3 seasons old when I sold it last week. I rebuilt the front casters this August, changed the oil, and greased the zercs. Never let me down.

Z-spray1.JPG

4. bjlawnman

bjlawnman LawnSite Member

Turfscapes, why did you sell your z-spray? Did you sell your business? From what I have been reading you LOVED that machine

5. Tscape

I'm sure I'll love my 2007 Z-spray Max too.

6. bjlawnman

bjlawnman LawnSite Member

OO you got a new one... Thats awesome. You'll have to post some pictures of it when you get it.

7. Tscape

March 2007