Z-spray questions

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by turfmasters.c., Jun 13, 2007.

1. turfmasters.c.

turfmasters.c. LawnSite Member

Need advice

Im cosidering buying a Zspray unit and untill Know weve been dragging hoses with the lesco space saver 200g tanks were not looking to completly get rid of the tanks b/c they have their place (shrubb treatments) I come from a farming background and have been in the lawn biz for 12 years and for 12 years ive been trying to get back to a system with a boom involved i just feel it is more effective and efficiant anyone with experiance with a z spray with advice pros or cons would be greatly appreciated
  2. Turf Troll

Turf Troll LawnSite Member

wrong section dude
  3. Turf Troll

Hey while I'm at it, I have a similar background but went with a perma green because I didn't want to mess with the boom actually , houses under a half acre usually have some tight spots and dips where I would be afraid of damaging the boom
  4. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Just noticed "Wilmington" in your URL

Almost 1/2 of our junk-mail comes with no name on it, but has Wilmington,
    DA on the back or in a single one line address.

Its so reliable for detecting, that I can safely fling any envelopes with that city name into the trash without opening.

Is there a large business out there specizing in junk-mail, or is the whole city loaded with that kind of stuff :)
  5. Turf Troll

I wish there were printers here that offered the mailing service I wouldn't have to pay a printer in Florida for lighting postcards.

I am outside Wilmington Delaware, url Wilmington competition Delaware, North Carolina, Ohio.

Now when I do a site like "landscaping Oxford" not only do you compete in the US but England also.