z-spray vs. permagreen magnum

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by bruinsfan, Feb 7, 2005.

1. bruinsfan

bruinsfan LawnSite Member

Looking for input on which machine is the better buy.

2. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Do a search and you'll get a lot more info than asking an old question again.

3. ForeverGreen

ForeverGreen LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

Not much info to date on the PG "Magnum" but a ton on PG in general, Would like to get any response from anyone that has the new PG Magnum (Honda)and their experience to date. Thanks Ted

4. PermaGreen Supreme

PermaGreen Supreme Sponsor

Detailed information on the 2005 Perma Green Magnum is available online at permagreen.com. Areas of interest include an interactive cutaway model of the MAGNUM’s burly power train. Visitors can discover the rock-solid engineering that has made Perma Green the most popular spreader sprayer in the world.

We also have representatives (owners) who can testify to its success and benefits. Feel free to call us anytime at the number below!

5. ForeverGreen

ForeverGreen LawnSite Member
    from NW Ohio

WE would all be interested in current findings by experienced "Magnum" owners, prefer with 50-100 hours on the Magnum in real world conditions, Ted

6. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Picked up my new z-max this morning.....did he say "rock solid enginnering" ;)

7. James Cormier

James Cormier LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ma

I dont understand your post, could you be a little more specific

8. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

This is what I mean :)

9. Pilgrims' Pride

Pilgrims' Pride LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA.

I think I put my z away with about 60 hrs on it.
    Its been 60 awesome, trouble free, get the work done, no fiddle fartin around with broken down machines hours. PERIOD.

10. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

Bob, what's the deal on tight gates with the z ? The units i saw last week at the grows show wer'e wider than my tractor? Thankx in advance. Scott.