Z-Spray

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Green-Pro, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Does anybody own one? How do you like it? I have been checking into getting either a Perma-Green or a Z-Spray, as our fert & squirt accounts have grown a great deal. I want to have something in place going into next season and intend to purchase one or the other end of Jan. beginning of Feb.

I stopped by both booths at the Louisville show, and so far have tried to contact Perma-Green several times by email with no response from them. I sent an email to Z-Spray and will see if I get a response by mid-week next.

Just wondered if you folks that are running Z-Sprays have had any problems, how you like them, & customer service.

P.S. hello Perma-Green if you are out there you really should check into your customer service dept. over 4 attempts to contact spanning a month long period and still no response? I'd hate to see you guys lose a sale because of that.

2. NattyLawn

NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

GP, Do a search for Z-Spray...There's been quite a few discussions on here about them. From what I've read, there have been no complaints about the machine and have excellent customer service...I've yet to see one in person yet though...

3. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Love mine. Customer service A+. In 2 years I have replaced nothing major. A search will yield you all the info you should need.

4. Green-Pro

Thanks Guys, You would think I'd have known to try and do a search ;)

Anyway I did and am concerned now about this "lead time" Does anyone know how long the typical lead time is? I have contacted the company as I said, but am waiting to hear back from them.

The Z-Spray sounds like the kind of machine I'm looking for, I only have a handful of properties that are around 8k-10k square feet, several in the 20k-30k range, and a good amount of 1+ acre props.

5. scweedman

scweedman LawnSite Senior Member

Call Them !!!!!

6. turfsurfer

turfsurfer LawnSite Senior Member

Absolutely, call them. The Z-spray will be perfect for your properties. Unfortunately, they have not updated their website for a while and I believe the e-mail address is old and no longer being used. That is NOT indicative of the rest of their customer service. Call them and they will answer any questions you have. One solid machine, I only wish I had the new all stainless one.

7. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Have had both.....z-spray all the way....I near the magnum isn't doing to bad, but for prodcution the z-max kicks butt....put a deposit down and tom will have you one in March...

8. Green-Pro

Thanks GPS, I sent an email to the email address on the info brochure I picked up in Louisville, I'm guessing its the most current one as it is different than the website. I plan to give them a call in the a.m.

Can't wait for next season to get here already :)

9. GrazerZ

GrazerZ LawnSite Senior Member

Love my z, got it this spring. There have been a couple glitches with little things like the speedometer, but the customer service has been excellent.

10. Green-Pro

This is good to hear!! I place an equal amount of value on customer service and do they stand behind their machine as I do on the actual equipment.