z spray

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jbturf, May 30, 2008.

1. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I have been a shameless advocate of the Z-spray since 2002. I know sometimes people get tired of me chiming in about how great they are.

You sir, have become a joke. Why don't you give it a rest until people can actually see and buy one of these overhyped things?

2. billyc

billyc LawnSite Member
    from ohio

TSCAPE,

Well put and couldn't agree more.

3. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

4. How large is the hopper on your Z jr 36?

Thanks

5. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

i agree, shut it man!!!!!!!!!!!! or at least give some pics. gosh!!!!!!! '

yeah, if you are not used to a stander mower, the z spray will take some time to learn. i got on and went as if it was second nature because i have mowed with standers for 6 years or so.

hills are a bit tricky untill you learn the weight distribution and limits of the machine you ar e using. i have a max and can now spray and spread hills that would make a push spreader laugh!

thought about relocating the foot switch to one of the many holes, but i think i am too used to where it is now and would get confused!!haha

give it some time man, you will enjoy it

6. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

guys i asked the ? about the fabled turfco gizmo,
    my fault for asking, dont be to harsh on those responding

i had sent bob a message but hadnt heard back from him,
    so anyway

the jr has a 100 lb hopper
    i was able to fit 120 lbs of lime in it,
    but 100 lbs of say 24-5-11, probably close,
    but not all of it
    the mechanism inside the hopper displaces
    around 5-10 lbs material

maybe a hopper extension like on my PG or the
    one on the hps?

7. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

Like JB said. Take it easy on Larry. He's a good guy and it's not his fault it's taking so long for the Turfco information to get out to the masses.

8. FdLLawnMan

FdLLawnMan LawnSite Bronze Member

Man you guys, take it easy on Larry. I also have a T3000 and love it. Don't blame us for promoting a product that we like. I know, the timing could be better for introduction of the unit and the hype from Larry sometimes seems unbelievable, but everything he says is pretty much on target. He is not a commissioned salesman as stated in this posting somewhere. Use what you like, but if you ever get a chance to try a T3000 please do so with an open mind, I really think you would like.

9. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Turfco is building and putting out these machines as fast s they can, are happy to give info on them IF you call them, but yet you (or we) can't even get a picture of one.:rolleyes::laugh: And is it any wonder that everyone keeps buying from Rich or PG.

10. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, if you have one and love it so much, then post a picture of it.

And I'll take it easy on the guy when he quits bashing the Z-spray with unfounded BS, like it isn't good on hills or smaller properties. It is. In my mind the Z-spray is already everything he is saying this T3000 space modulator is.