1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Z-SprayJr. 36 Owners

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by deltascapes, Aug 21, 2009.

1. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

I love my Z-Spray Max, but limits me at gates. I was needing some feedback. I am tired of dragging hose, does this eliminate the hose. I would appreciate this not becoming a Z bashing site. I am just seeing if the Z Jr.would save me money and make me more money. Thank you for any help.
  2. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

I have the Standard Jr. with Intermediate hopper,100ft hose reel. This allows me to get through 99% of my gates but still have the capacity to do the extremely large properties without having to refill the hopper frequently.
  3. Rayholio

Rayholio LawnSite Bronze Member

I HONESTLY think that smaller properties are served better by the T3000.. it's all around smaller, and perfect for the job.. It won't come close to replacing a Z MAX.. but I still have to pull hose with my Jr quite a bit.. especially after adding the turf master tires, which I couldn't live without... and with the T3000, there were only about 2 lawns out of 200 that I couldn't get in the back lawn..

Just food for thought.
  4. EVM

EVM LawnSite Senior Member

I really like that 100ft of 1/4 inch hose a lot; it is much better than the 50ft of 3/8.