Z-trimmer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Hardy Enterprises, Aug 13, 2001.

1. Hardy Enterprises

Hardy Enterprises LawnSite Member

Has anybody tried out the new Peco Z-trimmer. It looks like it could be a real time saver if it works good. If you have not seen it there is a picture on there website. www.lawnvac.com

Jay

2. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

I've only seen it on their web site, but I think it has potential for large commercial and industrial accounts.

I don't think it would be worth while on detailed resedentials though.

Say you had a mile or more of curb to trim along while your cutting, sounds like it would save some time and effort!

I'd like to hear from someone who's tried it.

3. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

personally i can trim real close without this. i just think it would be in the way really. im assuming it lifts out of the way somehow.
    i still couldnt get back in the little narrow coves etc.
    however if you like it give us a report. wouldnt be the first time i was wrong.LATTER TM

4. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

it looks electric

5. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

I wanted to bring this back up and see if there are any users now or if anyone has tried this or the one made by 4M. Any information will be appreciated.

6. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone tried one yet??

7. Looks like a real tree killer. Great idea though. I wonder how much they're asking for that thingy? I can't believe BHB didn't think of this first. He must be getting old.

8. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Bluesteel, I've thought about making one but don't really have enough of a use for it and also since my mower doens't have an alternator it couldn't power one..

9. 15 years old and you've already lost the edge, tisk tisk.

10. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Last time I looked into it, the price was $400.