Zech Stoker: 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zechstoker, Apr 1, 2013.

1. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

Starting a new photo thread for 2013... I plan on adding more to this as I take more photos. Unlike last year, I'm just going to use this one thread for all work related pics rather than multiple threads for different categories. :drinkup:

To start this thing off, here's some that were taken in the last couple weeks (weekly maintenance accounts).

IMG_20130329_235846.jpg

CAM00248.jpg

CAM00249.jpg

IMG_20130329_231942.jpg

2. zechstoker

Here's another one to add to the list. Some of you probably saw it on another thread, but here it is again anyway.
    [​IMG]

3. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

SWEEEEET!!!!!! Been waiting for the Stoker 2013! Looking good man! Have you thought about getting or do you own one of those sweet Xmark 30in. jammers? And how do you like the 21? Looks like it cuts like an absolute dream boat though huh? Nice work man, keep it up!

4. zechstoker

Thanks man, and no 30" yet :(. I've been eyeballing one at the dealer though... well, that and a couple others I'd like to add to my setup. Currently working on selling our enclosed trailer that's parked at our office so that we can get an open trailer that's more versatile. Need a new trailer before I can haul a bigger mower.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. zechstoker

This eXmark commercial 21 has gotta be my favorite so far... as far as 21's go anyway. Cut quality is super clean, bags just as good as my Honda did when I was running it with the Accelerator catcher on, mulches far better than I expected, and drives like a dream. Really liking the belt drive too :)

6. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Subscribing. Everything looks good

7. zechstoker

Thanks Blades
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Looking awesome

9. zechstoker

Thanks, I'll be adding a couple more pics later this evening.

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Somebody oughta back off on the fertilize:laugh: I thought you guys were short on water?