Zech Stoker: 2013

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by zechstoker, Apr 1, 2013.

1. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

Nope, just using the eXmark that's shown in the first page. Last time I touched a reel mower was back in '89, and it was one of those antique ones that I got from my great grandfather.

2. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Yea Stockton is paradise, or maybe the complete opposite lol.
    Do you work in Hilmar?
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. zechstoker

We have pest control accounts in Hilmar, and I've advertised there, but never picked up any lawn accounts out that way.

4. SRT8

from CA

There are some good size companies in Hilmar
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. zechstoker

I think one of the companies out that way has their shop across the street from Hilmar Cheese. I don't recall the name of it though. Also, I think Grover works over there too. Wouldn't surprise me. They're really big, and service a ton of locations throughout our county.

6. Wright Lawn

Wright Lawn LawnSite Member
    Male, from Rock Hill, SC

Looks like you're cutting a lot off in one pass. I try to cut only about 1/3 of the height at once.

7. zechstoker

Cutting that much in one pass isn't my regular routine fortunately. That lawn I was cutting was just way overgrown compared to how it should've been. It got skipped during the previous week because I couldn't get in the backyard. I figured I'd try cutting it down in one shot to see how this mower would handle it, and it did a great job. So I took the pic at that time just to show what this mower was capable of. I don't recommend doing that on a daily basis though. Haha

8. Wright Lawn

Wright Lawn LawnSite Member
    Male, from Rock Hill, SC

Wow, that's impressive for mowing grass that tall. Got my eye on the 30" also. Love eXmark!!!

9. zechstoker

Yep, so far so good! Sure glad I made the switch.

10. SRT8

from CA

Yea i saw a couple right there. I was right down the street a couple months back buying a truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device