Zero Flat tires

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by metro-hp_48, Feb 19, 2004.

1. metro-hp_48

metro-hp_48 LawnSite Senior Member
    from TN

Searched and read all I could about the Zero Flat tires at J-Thomas, and never could tell how they really were going to be. (some love, some hate) and I hated to spend that much on 2 for my front tires. But, I did decide to buy one for my Jungle Wheels, and it just came today. Will keep everyone updated on how it works. (is heavy) Figured I would have it for a spare if nothing else. HATE to get a flat on my Jungle Wheels. (although I need to walk more, or start looking for a moo moo)

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

Dont walk, get the moo moo thats what i would do. Let me know how they do. I have been considering them for a while.

3. metro-hp_48

from TN

Will do lawnman_scott! Weather is warming up, so I'll deff. see how it rides tomm. (if not raining, supposed to) Feels kinda soft. They say it rides like air.

4. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I am looking forward to see how you like it. I am considering one for my velke, down time stinks when you are trying to get finished and have a flat

5. metro-hp_48

from TN

Just put it on my Jungle Wheels. It is alot skinnier than the original tires, and with a diff. tread design. I'll try to run it this afternoon. With the weight of these things, if I do buy them for the caster wheels, they should weight the front down.... no doubt!
    (hate when the front wants to raise on a hill) I'll keep everyone posted.