1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ZERO percent financing!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Grass Master, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Grass Master

Grass Master LawnSite Senior Member

Just found out from my local dealer that Great Dane has no interest financing available for 24 months on all of their new Chariot and Chariot LX riders!

What an awesome deal.

This will save me an approx. $500 to $600 over the life of the loan!!

Check it out...the new Dane riders are awesome!!:

:blob4::blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :blob4: :
  2. troblandscape

troblandscape Guest

Just make sure you pay it off in 24 months, or you will be stuck with a 25% interest rate
  3. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

Do you currently own a Great Dane?If yes, do you find it hard to get parts? I have a dealer real close to me that sells them and has sold alot of them.Alot of the ones I have seen the paint looks like it just flakes off very easy,is this so? I have heard from others around that own them that it takes a while to get parts as simple as belts,is this so? I demoed the SS and it was rough on my back but Iam a real big guy.My helper likes it alot and I may get one.I just dont know yet, also Wright standers are made here in MD and I heard if I go to the factory I can get a good deal.I like the floating deck on the stander though.Bottom line,has anybody had problems getting parts?
  4. promower

promower LawnSite Bronze Member

I own all GD and have had great success. As far as parts I havent had any problems getting belts and minor stuff, dealer always had them on hand. More complicated parts I cant comment on I havent had to replace anything major yet, if/when I do I hope finding parts wont be a problem.
  5. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 LawnSite Member

I have the new dane chariot and it is awsome. Parts are not a problem if you know who to call. If a dealer can't get them call General Power Equipemnt Company the distributor at 1-800-508-3246. They cover just about Florida to Maine. They will direct you to a quality dealer or take care of it themselves. Hope this helps
  6. nor'easter1

nor'easter1 LawnSite Member

Grass Master what dealer do you use to get your Danes at.
  7. Grass Master

Big Ed...

Parts have not been a problem for me as I have 2 very good dealers in my area.
    I am very happy with the Super Surfers and I am now trying to of the Chariot LX riders with Kohler EFI engines.

Hope this helps....
  8. 1stclasslawns

1stclasslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Danes are great! no pun intended, If I wern't happy with them I wouldn't have bought another one.

The LX is about the best as I can see, no gear boxes, no 90 deg bends on the belts.

Yes I like hustler but I like the stick steering better, And do you need to go 15 mph?

I would buy another one and probly will

9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

dane is awesome:blob2: :blob2: :blob2:

go with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Grass Master

I'm in Ohio and deal with a Great dealer with awesome service!