Zero turn mower tire damage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GrassStitcher, Feb 24, 2010.

1. GrassStitcher

GrassStitcher LawnSite Member

You know, those damaged areas when the zero turn mower makes the turn for the next pass. If you have customers complaining, you now have a solution: the Grass Stitcher. Just perforate the damaged area quickly and easily with the Grass Stitcher and throw some seed down and your done. Check it out - www.grassstitcher.com

2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I have one of these that does the same exact thing.

[​IMG]

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Interesting Idea, however....

bluebird seeder.jpg

BR35-blowup.jpg

sod.jpg

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

LOL Bruce.... :D

5. GrassStitcher

The problem with the garden weasel is its not ergonomic, uses arm strength - very hard on the body, is made for home garden weed cultivation - breaks like candy and does not work nearly as well, makes small little holes. The Grass Stitcher is designed to use either body weight or leg strength and makes a very wide hole with loose soil around the rim so when you water, it falls in around the seed - works every time with little effort and built to last a lifetime (lifetime warranty). Racks do not create holes, just drags stuff around and machines work best for the large areas. The Grass Stitcher is the ultimate professional tool for repairing small lawn areas.

6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

dont give the guy such a hard time, it is better than a garden weasel, which i do use by the way, as you dont have to work your back so hard, he has made provisions to use your foot for all the downward pressure. he took a good idea(garden weasel) and made it better and more specific for grass seeding. read the website he has and you will find out he is or was(cant remmeber) and LCO and was not satisfied with the results that were on the market for such a niche. when we finally break and use all the current garden weasels we have, and they do break quite often as they are just crappy pot metal, we are going to buy some of these, which should last longer and be easier to use

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

oh, and i wrote my response b4 he did

8. GrassStitcher

Thanks Grassman

I have dealt with the Garden weasel for over thirty years, could not believe that there was nothing better! Sick of of soar arms and a box of broken parts. I looked high and low, so I had to develop one on my own. I worked on this for 4 years with over 30 prototypes, I did not release until it clearly was a major improvement.

9. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

I see you only have 4 post are you a sponsor on Lawnsite or are you here just trying to promote your product? Sorry I just seen under your Name your a sponsor good luck with it.

10. GrassStitcher

Thanks DJ

I'm a new sponsor, Its not apparent at first glance what exactly the Grass Stitcher can do, so I feel I need to interact with professionals to answer any questions.

Good luck in your endeavors as well.