1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Zero Turn Speed Race

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DCT, Apr 29, 2011.

1. DCT

DCT LawnSite Member

2. DaveWB

DaveWB LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE WI

3. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

The exmark warm-up was the best. And how is it that the worlds fastest lawnmower, first zero turn ever, super duper Dixie chopper didn't have a rops?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. G. Ramey

G. Ramey LawnSite Senior Member

Well, I guess that settles the fastest mower issue. Now lets see the quality of cut side by side.

5. bc3xx0

bc3xx0 LawnSite Senior Member

That chopper looked awful small in comparison.............

6. Rick90lx

Rick90lx LawnSite Member

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed they didn't give any actual specs.

7. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

Well, that settles my Cheetah review where I said the Cheetah wouldn't win a drag race against the Super Z. The Cheetah felt considerably slower and didn't accelerate near as fast and that was obvious in the video. Now, we need to do hillside stability and include the turf tiger!!!:weightlifter:

8. they are haveing lawn mower races at July 4 festival here and equipment dealer said having races like in the video also with six or seven brands, was wanting us to drive some of them, sounds like fun.

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

They look like they're standing still.

10. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

When that chopper was bulit none them mowers was not around That chopper was made in the mid 90s How i know i still have one, same model
    Not all dixie choppers are fast Some was made for mowing on hills and that one i say is a hill mower