Zero Turn Video

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by razor1, Feb 17, 2007.

1. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Seen it before (I spend WAY too much time on youtube:hammerhead: :laugh: ). I am really wanting to make some videos for youtube this season, since there really are no real LCO videos on there...yet.

3. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

4. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

The guy on the hustler certianly thought he was hot skit, but he sure didn't know how to run that high dollar machine!

Watched a little of that again (see those all before) just to hear the mower sounds... Man that sure makes me want for spring to come SOON!

5. lawnrangeralaska

lawnrangeralaska LawnSite Senior Member

that is certainly one huge lawn! i would hate to mow that lawn every week.

6. ScagBoy09

ScagBoy09 LawnSite Member

7. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Heck that first one is larger than most of my front yards. probably the same size as the backs. I would say over 60% are that or smaller.

8. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Someone posted these same videos about 6 monthes ago, everyone noticed how much more skill pros have over the average homeowner.

9. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

My friend drives my Z like that when he gets on. Its funny to watch. I think when you have skill you just do it a little slower and more methodically. Still funyn to watch my friend divit up his lawn lol.

Cheers
    Jeff

10. DoetschOutdoor

DoetschOutdoor LawnSite Bronze Member
    from S. IL

That guy on the hustler in the first video should not be allowed to operate a mower. He was totally cutting that grass too short and blowing it all right back into the beds...