1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

zoo-zoo runners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LP, Mar 1, 2003.

1. LP

LP LawnSite Member

Any of you guy's run isuzu cab-overs that have a productive set up for trimmers, blowers, sprayer's ect. I''m not to happy with the way our's come set up here in memphis, bunch of fumbling and rumbling to get trimmers, no easy access compartments for gas can's and so-on! If you're happy with youre set up please share some ideas and pictures if possible!
  2. IBGreen

IBGreen LawnSite Senior Member

I am yet to see any companies around here with that set up. On the other hand we have an Isuzu dealer that has about four of them setting on his lot. They've been there about a year now. Brand new.
  3. LP

LP LawnSite Member

Dont get me wrong, we love the riggs, the thing I dont like is they put the trimmer racks on the nose of the trucks which makes them not so accesible and they could stand some modifications to increase productivity. I've seen some on-line set up differrent from our dealer, the problem is that the manufac. of the beds has no landscape exp. so they have most everything you need, just not in the best location!