1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

zspray jr foot button for spray

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by fertalime, Jun 7, 2014.

1. fertalime

fertalime LawnSite Member

MY BUGGY IS INJURED
    Code:

!
    My foot button on my z spray has stopped working. We just replaced the hopper cable which snapped today, and next is the foot button for the weed control. Has anyone ever fixed this issue? The other zspray we have the foot button clicks when depressed however the wiring came loose, and he doesn't really use it so he's never bothered to fix it. The z spray I use the foot button doesn't even click anymore and the wires are still attached, so we've determined its a broken button.
    Just wondering if it's an easy fix? For me, I'm so used to using the foot activator for the weed control as opposed to the switch on top, and I need it fixed! It drove me nuts today!
    I work for a company that gives us three guys a ride on, so I don't own it... just to throw that out there.

2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. LawnSite Senior Member

Has to be a cheap fix from LT Rich. I would order a new one complete with wiring.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. dieselss

dieselss LawnSite Bronze Member

Test it first. But prob the switch.
    Posted via Mobile Device]

4. fertalime

Ok thanks! It has to be the button seeing as how it doesn't really even depress any more.

5. GW Andy

GW Andy LawnSite Member

Take your switch to NAPA. They have them, they are cheap, buy 2 to have 1 on hand. It's a 5 minute fix.

6. fertalime

Sweet! Will do tomorrow. Thanks!