ztr for 1.3 level acres with trees

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by holemania, Apr 14, 2004.

1. holemania

holemania LawnSite Member

that's it in a nutshell...

I'm a newbie here. relocating to midland, mi and want a good ztr for 1.3 level acres with 15-20 trees.

from my research, I know the Exmark is the way to go, but I don't know if i can part with 5k for the Lazer CT model.

I've also come across a used Arien's 2048 ztr for $2900...is this a good quality mower and good price?

I will continue to read and learn more at this great forum before I make a decision, but any good advice/feedback from all you guru's would be great!

Thanks!

Dave

2. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

The hustler fastrac would be perfect for you, my dealer sells them for $3900 to $4500 depending on the deck and motor. They are in Toledo Ohio 419-536-6123 tell them P.J. sent you and they will take care of you.

3. holemania

holemania LawnSite Member

thanks P & J....

I appreciate your response.

I think I've decided I'll demo and probably go with the Exmark Lazer CT ZTR.

Anyone else out there who owns the Lazer CT, please give some feedback on how well it does on your 1-2 acre residential lot.

Thanks alot!

Dave

4. mowhigh

mowhigh LawnSite Member
    from Dallas

Holemania, if there's a dealer in your area, try out the JAZee by Country Clipper (a search will show quite a few recent posts on LS). The 17" hp Kohler with 42" deck (or 48"; 52" with 19/20 Kawasaki/Kohler) starts at $3995. A convenient flip-up deck is standard; make sure you try the single joystick control for more than a few minutes - - once you get used to it you'll never go back to two hands! (www.countryclipper.com) Good luck!