1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

ZTR Hitch

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by NYRookie, May 12, 2003.

1. NYRookie

NYRookie LawnSite Member

Does anyone know where I can get a hitch to put on my Lazer to pull attachments with? I looked through the sites on here, but did not see won. I have to roll a yard soon and need to get one.
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

3. NYRookie

NYRookie LawnSite Member

Thanks MowerConsultant. I looked in EverythingGreen and forgot about the store. I live in Fulton County, is there a closer Hustler dealer than Syracuse, that is about 2.5 hours away? The mowers look good, but I need a closer dealer.
  4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Make one. I did. Angle iron is cheap. Drill holes, attach it, drill hole for attachment. I have all of $0 in mine. Old extra piece of angle iron.
  5. statman

statman LawnSite Senior Member

Check with your dealer if it is ok to pull stuff with your "Z". I made a hitch for my Scag SSZ and rolled my yard. 2 days later I broke a $3 clip in a trans-axle. $109 and 3 days later I wa running again.
  6. rapytlarz

rapytlarz LawnSite Member
    from ohio

recieved mine through my Exmark dealer, he threw it in with the deal. cost 49.99 if you go buy it. Angle iron would be cheaper.
  7. awm

awm LawnSite Gold Member

i bolted a couple of old blades on the ztr.
    then just put one of my standard hitches on.