ZTR Lifter?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by georgiagrass, Mar 29, 2008.

1. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

What does everyone use to raise their ztrs to change the blades?
  2. retrodog

retrodog LawnSite Silver Member

3. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

chain hoist.. its very rare i will have to change a set on the job ,but if it do i use the ramp on the trailer or a curb.. beats paying $200 for a lift that i will get tired of hauling around and taking up space
  4. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

I used to use the trailer ramp method but since I added a gate assist the cables get in the way. I have a hoist in the shop. Works good...slow. I just ordered a Jungle Jack from MOWPART.COM this week that should be here Tuesday. $129.
  5. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

Nothing at all.

View attachment deck.bmp

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
  6. georgiagrass

georgiagrass LawnSite Senior Member

Duncan: Enough with the rubbing it in. You Walker and Navigator guys have it really good on this count.
  7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

8. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

You guys use walkers up there in pa? I have never seen one before around here in MD. They look like they take up a ton of room on a trailer. With one of those we would only be able to fit just the one mower on our 6X12. As it is we currently can fit our 34Z and 1 of our other bigger mowers behind it. Or we can fit a 48 and the 60 behind it.
  9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I use a tractor jack under one of the extention bars above the front tires--around $30.00
  10. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I use 2 car ramps and just drive the mower up on them. I would much rather get the jungle jack or mo jack though.