ZTR Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Dennis, Jan 29, 2000.

1. Dennis

Dennis LawnSite Member
    from Ga.

was trying to get some info on this mower, does anyone have this style,seems like very good price from alamia.com. A case of to good to be true??<br>Thanks Denis

2. Retro67

Retro67 Banned

Most of these mowers are made of the same steel, etc. However, design comes into play here. That mower would be good for wide open spaces. However, it is a bulky machine compared to the competition. You can get as good or better price on a more popular(easier to get parts, service, etc.) brand. Email me at retrolawn@interlink-bbs.com and I will give you a phone number to a Chicagoland dealer who sell the new Skag Tiger Cub w/21 Kawi 52&quot; for $5869. That is the highest price they have listed, so you have an idea. They carry other makes and models as well.<p>John

3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

dont go with a encore....i have heard nothing but negative coments about them. never used one or even seen one being used. go with a more popular brand like toro, exmark or dixie choppers....there all great mowers

4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

dont go with a encore....i have heard nothing but negative coments about them. never used one or even seen one being used. go with a more popular brand like toro, exmark or dixie choppers....there all great mowers