ztr outfront aerator how much?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stevesmowing, Oct 20, 2004.

1. stevesmowing

stevesmowing LawnSite Senior Member

I am looking to see how much an aerator would cost to go in front of a ztr like one from Jrco or Gator Rotor. I have a Hustler Super Z I am looking to put it on.

2. Branchland

Branchland LawnSite Senior Member

I looked at my dealers about a month ago and they had the Gator Rotor. Had in at that time for about 2 weeks and sold only one. Said it was about $2500.00 if I remember correctly. Said the guy that bought it loved it. It works with a electric motor that actually raises the front wheels up so the weight of the front end is applying pressure to the pluger. At the end of a run just flip the switch to raise it, turn around and flip the switch to lower it. Wouldn't be time effectant on small yards. I might seriously look at them next year myself.

3. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Just throwing another one out there for ya to look at.

www.trac-vac.com makes one.

4. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

I saw that. any idea on their price?

5. stevesmowing

someone must have an idea how much these cost.

6. thisismurph

thisismurph LawnSite Member

Have a gator rator(like new) for sale right down the street from you $1700 pm me if interested

7. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Sorry Paul, I don't have any info on it.

8. jcb287

jcb287 LawnSite Member

The one from TRAC VAC runs $1500.00.

9. stevesmowing

how does it work in smaller places b/c you have to always stop and lift it up and then put it back down. Do you have any pictures. I would PM but its disabled now.

10. thisismurph

thisismurph LawnSite Member

It does best on lager properties, but can be used on smaller yard. Besides my lawn I only used it two times, I got so busy with lawn cutting I didn't have time to market it. It cost $2500 new and is a very well designed. for more info go to gator-rator.com. If your serious about buying one let me know and i will demo it for you as I am looking to free up some cash right now