ZTR's with steering wheels?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tacoma200, Jun 20, 2009.

1. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Who would buy these, or what part of the market are they aiming at? I'm sure they will sell some. Cub Cadet S6031 is supposed to be commercial and is not the first I've seem with a steering wheel but I'm wondering why. Thoughts....

Tank.jpg

2. KCfireman

KCfireman LawnSite Bronze Member

Their pretty expensive too.payup

3. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

That's horrible...No idea why.

I remember reading a post about it, and the user hated the wheel.

4. KCfireman

There used to be a mower sponsor on here that had the most ugliest lookin ZTR's out there. They were a lime green. I wanna say the company name began with a Z.

5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Gizmo, they are talked about in that thread about what brand mowers look the best..

6. KCfireman

That's them. Ugliest lookin mower I've ever seen.

7. KCfireman

I found one!:clapping:

gizmo_200p.jpg

8. the school here bought one, they were wrote up in Turf magazine this month, it doesn't mean anything they'll buy anything.

9. greenred

greenred LawnSite Senior Member
    from IL

I will be damned. I checked that Gizmo Mowers website out and I have a dealer here in town for them. I have never seen them at the dealer, nor have I ever seen them around here. That is one ugly mower.

10. SfTD_service_CENTER

SfTD_service_CENTER LawnSite Senior Member

the reason for the wheel is so people who cant figure out the sticks will buy them thinking they know the wheel better! becuae their john deere had a wheel why cant i own a ztr with a wheel. i think they will sell for home owners with big property that doesnt come on here and ask about them lol! i think cubcadet is so overpriced they should be called scumbcadet cause that is a scumbag price they are trying to get for a ztr that doesnt hold a candle to mine and mine is way over priced and it is 5000 less than theirs! scag and exmark are 1o times the mower that scumbcadet can be!