Ztr's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by FULTRTL, Jul 30, 2004.

1. FULTRTL

FULTRTL LawnSite Member
    from 70526

Has anyone tested the Kubota Z23G w/ 54 cut. I demoed one today and found it be so so . Nothing to write home about. Antone else have any opinion on the gas models. 23 hp Koler was what it had.

2. shortgut

shortgut LawnSite Member

do not know about the gas model just got rid of my ZD18 w/54 in cut stamped deck if you are planning on using it commerical then go with either the ZD 21/60 pro deck with blade speed increaser kit or better yet zd 28 w 60 " cut with speed kit increaser we just fianly got rid of our ZD 18 /54 did not have but 80 hrs but sure not a commerical mower me being gun shy after putting up the the ZD18 /545 since May we just traded it back in for a ZD 28 /w 60 pro deck have not got to use it yet we just got back from the dealer from picking it up
    better too many horses than not enough and wishing you had them. The deck on the 28 is a better deck too me any how hope this will keep you from making the same mistake I made thinking that the ZD 18 would work.
    you will probably be diappointed if you buy it but any way have a good day and good luck

3. Miller Rules

Miller Rules LawnSite Member

I know this has nothing to do with what your talking about but I want to know about the 9000 blade sharpener you got for sale.Got any pics, does it do mulching blades,what are you asking for it.Email me at wss11@netzero.com