Ok guys, I'm in need of some opinions. I've been mowing since I was in 5th grade and over the last ten years my service has been growing at a great rate, but the only issue is I think there's room for more. Now I not only mean the mowing side of things, but expansion in spraying and seeding. I...
1995 Ford F-350 7.3 powerstroke, 320k miles for sale. We are upgrading, ha, about time, this truck was the first truck i set up when i started doing herbicide applications, it has been a great truck, i was not the original owner but second, i have had it for 9 years. Cosmetically it's not...
I have a FMC/John Bean skid mount lawn sprayer for sale we don't need anymore.
* 200 gallon Stainless Steel Tank
* John Bean R10 2 piston Pump
* Electric rewind hose reel with +/- 300 ft hose
* Chemlawn style gun
* Pulsating dampner, cast iron filter/screen
* New high pressure hoses and belts