Lawn Care Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 15 Results
  1. Lawn Mowing Equipment
    Hi, I had posted the other day mentioning that our company is in the market for our first commercial zero turn. We have been looking at the Wright and the Ferris 48" and 52" models as our commercial and residential properties aren't overly big. (We also have a Wright 32" stander B with a grass...
  2. Marketplace
    This stand-on ztr mower is a beast! Commercial grade 36" Hustler mower is like new, ONLY 22.5 Hours on it. I bought it about a month ago and I am absolutely in love with it. BUT I need to upgrade to a 48" deck. *Specs* Kawasaki FX600 Engine 700cc Speed up to 8MPH 36" Deck 1.5" - 5.5" cutting...
  3. Lawn Mowing Equipment
    Looking to buy a new ZTR 48 to 52 cut and keep it under $10,000. I have always ran Gravely with KW engines. My closest dealer is an Exmark dealer. Also have a Scag dealer not too far away. Any recommendations on what make and/or model?
  4. Marketplace
    I am selling my father's like new Ferris Zero Turn riding mower. Unit as 84 actual hours on hour meter. Has been sitting in his garage since purchased new in Texas. Model: IS600Z series, Model number: 59011223, Kawasaki engine model: FS600V, 48 inch mower deck. No tears in seat. Beautiful...
  5. Mechanic and Repair
    ,The PTO belt keeps jumping off, cleaned deck, pully replaced belt. Still having issues, not sure if need to replace spindles or not. Very expensive so wanted to look at all other possibilities before going this route and rebuilding a deck.
  6. Homeowner Assistance Forum
    I am looking to purchase a zero turn mower soon. I would like at least a 50" deck. I will be mowing between 2.5-3 acres weekly. Land is around 80% flat/little incline/decline and the other 20% is a bigger incline or has to be weed-eated. I am looking to spend between $4,000-$5,500. To mow the...
  7. Heavy Equipment & Tractors
    What is the width of the 72" deck (without the plastic chute)?
  8. Marketplace
    Like new 2016 60" Wright- Z -series zero turn mower with 350 hours, weight kit, quick adjust cutting deck and three bag belt drive bagging system. 28 H.P Kawasaki engine. Great condition, to big for my few properties. Looking to down size or possibly make a deal. Asking $8000.00 or Possible...
  9. Lawn Mowing Equipment
    I'm looking to add to my fleet and these are the best 3 (decent prices) ones I've found...I'm looking for a 50-54" cut and I went test drive a Spartan yesterday and it seemed pretty legit. I've always sworn by Dixie Chopper but after driving that Kubota and Spartan I'm thinking about changing it...
  10. Marketplace
    This is a 2013 Evolution 380 hours New belts New drive cable Tires about 50% Asking 3800 obo Lansing Michigan
  11. Lawn Mowing Equipment
    Hey Everyone, Just waned to see if anyone has info on when the 2017 Scag's will be on showroom floors. I recently purchased at TT2 with 35hp Briggs and am anxious to see if the 2017's are out anywhere yet, and specificaly, if the TT2's have the 37Hp EFI Briggs Vangaurad in them. Thanks, J
  12. Marketplace
    2015 Gravely 460 mower with the Kawi big blocks. FX1000V and FX921. Asking $9500 OBO. This is a fantastic mower... It's the Cadillac of zero turns. I bought this machine after doing a ton of research last year to find the best machine for the money. I've purchased a variety of zero turns (Great...
  13. Marketplace
    I am selling a John Deere zero turn mower with under 60 hours of running time. It has a 23 HP Kohler engine and a 48 inch mower deck. It has a dual bagging system and comes with two sets of bags. It is in fantastic condition and runs perfectly. I am asking 6500 but I am willing to negotiate. if...
1-13 of 15 Results