1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

05 Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by WoodBrothersLC, May 18, 2005.

1. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

here are some pics of 2 new accounts that we got this year, hadn't blown off street or walkway on first pic

KIF_1102-edit.JPG

KIF_1098-edit.JPG

2. snap12.5

snap12.5 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

were those mowed with the stander???

if u had a striper, the stripes would stand out -just a suggestion. i dont know if it is the camera or what but i can barely see any stripes at all.

3. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

I would have to say they were done with a stander. I have stripping kits on my standers and woodbrothers wants me to make them one. (I think)

4. snap12.5

snap12.5 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

just wondering - have u posted pics of ur striping kits (on standers) yet??? or any of your lawns??? id like to see what a stander can do with a striping kit - dont think i have seen it yet.

5. Itsgottobegreen

There are pictures of the stripes here on lawnsite at the kits laided. I haven't posted any of the kits. Don't want to risk a patent over it.
    I will try to post a link when I find it.

6. Itsgottobegreen

Ok this was the first cut of last year with my kits at my parents house. Can you say sweet.

firststrip2.jpg

7. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Your parents have a nice house. And thats some hill.