Lawn Care Forum banner

06 F250

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  Sushiman 
#1 ·
My guitar player in my band also works at a Ford Dealership. He said I could get a 2006 F250, 4x4 longbed, with a meyers maxx plow installed for around 20,000. Work truck interior, no bells or whistles. Is this a good deal??

Thanks

#5 ·
If that price isn't already based on Ford's X Plan. Get a PIN and use the Ford X Plan and it'll be even cheaper. If he works there he should be able to hook you up on that.

#6 ·
Hells bells....I need to come to Ohio! Hard to believe....must be a catch somewhere..

#8 ·
Potomac Lawns Inc. said:
there is a catch its a ford.
ain't that the truth! Thanks goodness it isn't a GM.....:laugh:

#9 ·
That's a great deal, You can't even get one here with out 29,000 then on top the plow.

#11 ·
To compare...
I just bought a 2006 F-250 4x4 XL.
Options:
V-10
Auto and air
Cab Lights
Tow mirrors
Chrome bumpers

The dealer is a very good customer of mine and vice-versa.
After tax, rebate, $500 under invoice pricing...we paid $26300.

The deal you mentioned is a real steal!!

#12 ·
I live in cincinnati and or company is about to buy a new truck exactly like what you are talking about. The best deal we have found is around 24,000 for the exact truck you are talking about. If you can get that deal, let me know and we will buy one when you buy yours. Might get even better deal if we bought two together! Let me know asap!
Thanks
Ryan
drustlandscape2@yahoo.com

FinalCut05 said:
My guitar player in my band also works at a Ford Dealership. He said I could get a 2006 F250, 4x4 longbed, with a meyers maxx plow installed for around 20,000. Work truck interior, no bells or whistles. Is this a good deal??

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.