1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

06 Gravely ProG 32 for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by baja4wd, Apr 17, 2007.

1. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

2006 Gravely Pro G 32 for sale, 13 hp KW engine, 32" cut, with sulky & extra set of blades. Garage kept, used very little (34hrs) on meter. Used on my home & one more. Will get into any backyard gate. $1800 for mower, sulky & extra blade set. Retails for $2350 + tax for mower & sulky. Buyer would have to pick item up in Jackson, MS

2. baja4wd

baja4wd LawnSite Member
    from South

Reduced price to $1500 wife says it has to go, taking up space in the garage. I will try my luck at posting pictures tonight.

3. MOWALLTHETIME

MOWALLTHETIME LawnSite Member

Do you still have your gravely w/b for sale? if so I might be interested in it. Is it the model where you adjust the cut height by lifting the deck or add wheel spacers. I am about to buy a 36" deck for my snapper hydro and it will cost me about the same as a your mower at the reduced price. Let me know if you are still interested in selling it.

4. MOWALLTHETIME

MOWALLTHETIME LawnSite Member

If you are still interested in selling the mower please pm me and I will come down this weekend or next and get it at 1500.00 cash or what ever helps you out. let me know?