09' Xpertise Lawn & Land Thread

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Xpertise Lawn & Landscape, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Xpertise Lawn & Landscape

Xpertise Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Member

Well the season has started. Here's my equipment and trailer. (truck wasnthome at the moment) Tell me what ya think. Ill get some pics of spring clean-ups since i start those this week.

P4090025.jpg

P4090025.jpg

2. jonvan

jonvan LawnSite Member

Looks awesome! I really like your trailer... let me know when you outgrow it. The new mower looks great too- you should be able to make tons of $$$ with it. Did you get your license yet? Good luck this year!
    - Jon

3. Xpertise Lawn & Landscape

Sure thing man. I can give you the name of the place where I bought it. Its in flint michigan but its worth the ride because its all square tube not round or angle iron. As for the license, get that next month and ill be 100% on my own. The new mower is treating me great... Started right up first crank again this year.

4. jonvan

jonvan LawnSite Member

That info on the dealer would be great! Also, how much did you pay for it? Good luck with your license... it will really allow you to expand your business. Do you have a truck yet?
    - Jon

5. Xpertise Lawn & Landscape

Okay cool. Ill go dig it out of my filing cabinet right now. I have the number 1300 in my head for some reason. BUT... I also got the beefier axle because I haul my lifted ezgo around on it too. Right now I'm using the dads truck. He,s got an 04' gmc 1/2 ton 4x4 crew cab. Its long but hey lol. I'm looking at two out in pa this week hopefull. Two 1/2 ton reg cab shortbeds both 4x4.

6. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

rock that **** nice mower how much that cost?

7. Xpertise Lawn & Landscape

4300 out the door. And the steel catcher was a garbage pick deal so that was free and its custom fit. Had to make my own bracket.

8. Xpertise Lawn & Landscape

9. Xpertise Lawn & Landscape

Oh and another thing... My dad was getting them for about 875 a pop at one point when he was running back and forth selling them to people. Idk what they will sell it to you for but i might be able to get you a deal. -Joe-

10. jonvan

jonvan LawnSite Member

Thanks Joe! Once we get a bit into the season and I see how my current trailer works out, I may opt to go for a 5'x10'. I'm bookmarking your link- they look really sturdy! Thanks for your help,
    Jon