• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

10,000 th Post

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
I just had to be the 10,000th post on here to see if it would fit in that little box. Wow, this forum has come a long ways in just less than 4 months. 10,000 posts on this forum alone is great and 751 members is ¾ of your goal for the first year Chuck. I still think my guess of 1,400 members will be a lot closer. Congratulations Chuck, this forum just keeps getting better all the time.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.townserver.com/elm/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<p>

Turtle II

LawnSite Member
This place is great........

I like going way back and reading through the seasons.......

You can see who is still around today too...................

I wish Mr. Elm was still here.................

It was amazing to me that, he said, 75% of his customers had been with him for over 10 years........I can see why when I view his work...............

Hope everyone is doing well & Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turtle II
Eastern, NC:cool:

Premo Services

LawnSite Bronze Member
[Eric ELM]Wow, this forum has come a long ways in just less than 4 months. 10,000 posts on this forum alone is great and 751 members is ¾ of your goal for the first year Chuck. I still think my guess of 1,400 members will be a lot closer.
This site has come a long way, it is great. I have learned a lot here, keep up the good work.:D :D

I wish Mr. Elm was still here.................
It was amazing to me that, he said, 75% of his customers had been with him for over 10 years........I can see why when I view his work...............
Although I was never able to meet Eric, he made a lasting impression on me, and I will bet some others as well.:angel:

Barker's Lawn Care

LawnSite Member
joel this post is from year 2000

Thanks every1 for all the valuable time and effort spent trying to educate others with the same interests and shareing wisdom gained through many years of experiance!!!