• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

10k postcards

PlantscapeSolutions

LawnSite Gold Member
Something is wrong here. I also did a mailing with them. Last year, I got about 25K in work from the mailing - lots of estimates. This year, not one call. Something tells me that the post card never got all the way to the mail box.
What type of incentive or deal did you guys put on your cards to try to get people interested? This year things may be getting off to a slow start. I have two jobs and about five calls so far.

I had one card and two HomeAdvisor.com leads yesterday.

PTP

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well, I did get some calls today. They are a little slow still but at least I know the cards got out.
Posted via Mobile Device

PlantscapeSolutions

LawnSite Gold Member
Well, I did get some calls today. They are a little slow still but at least I know the cards got out.
Posted via Mobile Device
I got two calls from million dollar homes and one call from a 3 million dollar home today.

PlantscapeSolutions

LawnSite Gold Member
I'm at the five job mark and it looks to be six shortly. I have three to look at from the cards tomorrow.

OP
T

TimNNJ

LawnSite Senior Member
I think this week will be the week ...97% of my rehangs..have a couple more I will follow up with...1 new ...a couple add ons...and follow ups to the estimates I have out there Monday..tis the season

TexasFire221

LawnSite Senior Member
I am really going to have to work on a custom card next season. Met with a new customer yesterday and she said she got two cards in the mail. The other guys was larger and I wish I could of seen it but she couldnt find it. I need to set myself apart and brand my business and im pretty sure the current cards im using isnt doing that.