• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

14 foot trailer F/S in CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
im selling my 14 footer, i dont need it anymore, its a TWF, year 2005, single axle, no brakes, its under the weight requirement so it doesnt need them.

i know its hard to get a good look at it with the snow and all but its in great shape, only thing wrong with it is the rear gate needs alittle work, i had a lady in a lexus suv rear end me at like 5mph while i was at a stop sign. the middle support bent in, so i bent it back, now it has a bow to it.

deck is pressure treated wood in great shape, paint is average for a 5 year old trailer, comes with the 3 spot trimmer rack, and a full spare, both tires are new last year.

looking for $1000 obo located in Southbury CT

kps2389

LawnSite Senior Member
upgrading, ben?

kps2389

LawnSite Senior Member

duke12

LawnSite Member
Listen GoldPro, I am not at all bashing on your trailer.
But, what I find funny is that you have countless I mean countless post of how you like to bash others in the marketplace.
What surprises me is that, not one basher on your thread:laugh:I mean, I am sure u ticked off alot of people in your past posts.
Anyways, I thought that was funny...
Good Luck on your sale

proenterprises

LawnSite Silver Member
Listen GoldPro, I am not at all bashing on your trailer.
But, what I find funny is that you have countless I mean countless post of how you like to bash others in the marketplace.
What surprises me is that, not one basher on your thread:laugh:I mean, I am sure u ticked off alot of people in your past posts.
Anyways, I thought that was funny...
Good Luck on your sale

HA! I know. This clown was busting my stones over not having big enough pictures of my truck up, I told him he could come down and get as big a look as he liked. He shut right up! :laugh:

OP
THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO

LawnSite Fanatic
HA! I know. This clown was busting my stones over not having big enough pictures of my truck up, I told him he could come down and get as big a look as he liked. He shut right up! :laugh:
i was interested in your truck, i dont feel like waisting my time coming to look at it in person just because you cant seem to get bigger pictures of it. i can look at pics and tell right away if i want to buy it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.