• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

15/36 Wright stander

daveyo

LawnSite Senior Member
I can get a 15/36 for 4298.30 out the door, is this a good deal. Also, will the 15hp be adequate enough I'm 6'2" 210lbs. The majority of my work is flat. However, I do have a commercial property with a basin, it has a small incline around 3/4 of the perimeter and a fairly steep incline on the other 1/4.

PTP

LawnSite Bronze Member
The Stander will carry you easily. I am about 180 and the only time that my stander slows down is in heavy growth going up hill.

OP
D

daveyo

LawnSite Senior Member
Thanks for the replies, I'm going to purchase the 15/36 with just a little bit more input and research. I really need to increase production, I'm going to pour it on next season and continue the good season I had this year. I need good reliable equipment, I think this machine will meet my needs.

Daveyo

Rhett

LawnSite Bronze Member
At that price I would be all over it. Down here you are looking at about 4700 if you can find a dealer that is willing to sell you one.

topcat

LawnSite Member
EXspyguy - where in NY are you and who is the dealer? Down Buffalo way they want $5500 for a 36"

OP
D

daveyo

LawnSite Senior Member
topcat, that's super high, the highest quote for me was 4976.70 and that includes 6% sales tax. The best quote was 4112.80 and again includes sales tax. I went to the wright web site and downloaded every dealer within 50miles from me just to see what the market was like.

Daveyo

Itsgottobegreen

LawnSite Silver Member
Well it doesn't matter where you bought it. But your sure are going to love it when you get it. :D

OP
D

daveyo

LawnSite Senior Member
What about the issues you said Wright had with a change in personal or something like that, is that straightened out?