1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

153 Guests

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by impactlandscaping, Dec 6, 2005.

1. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I just looked at the bottom of the screen, and 159 people were at the site, and 153 were guests. That ratio seems really out of sorts..It only takes a minute to register so we know who is who. Sign up and welcome to LS..:waving:

2. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

It is a painless process. However, I imagine that there are many who cruise by, lurk and leave just to gather some info. Even though the Net is somewhat anonymous there are still those afraid to ask a question or make a comment. And, of course, we've seen pissing matches erupt over something as stupid as trying to identify tree wood from a piece of bark. Maybe this also scares some away? :p

3. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I am not 100% certain but the people who choose to be in "invisible mode" show up as a guest instead of a member.

4. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

That would make sense. If they choose to be invisible then they'd also have to be invisible at the bottom of the screen and be guests. :eek: