1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

16" alloy rims for GMC, factory, nice!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Jason Rose, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Tried selling on our Craigslist, but it's not very good here... Haven't tried the local newspaper but they always want a fortune for a classified ad! So I'll throw them up on here:

These are the take-offs from my truck. They are in nice condition, very few marks on them at all. Worst is a couple have small dings in the center caps from careless guys popping them off when in the shop. The tires, as you can see, are about done, but there's still a little tread left. This is more about the wheels, they would be a cheap way to dress up a truck with factory steel wheels!

I've heard what salvage yards charge for wheels like this, and buying new ones from a dealer is insane. I'd like to get $250.00 for the set. Also really don't want to have to ship them, but I suppose I could if you want to pay shipping. The tires would have to come off the rims then, not sure what a tire place would charge just to dismount all 4.

Like I said, someone willing to pick them up with cash I'd be willing to deal. $250.00 for starters. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]