1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

16 HP Giant Vac leaf loader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jpa375, Oct 9, 2008.

1. jpa375

jpa375 LawnSite Member

I have a 16 HP Giant Vac leaf loader with electric start. This also comes with a swing away hitch. If you have been pricing these out new then you would find that the swing away hitch itself is around $500. I will try and post pics soon but I wanted to get this on here ASAP because of leaf season being right around the corner. I need $2000 firm. Unit must be picked up. You will not be disappointed. Thanks.

2. jpa375

jpa375 LawnSite Member

I'd like to add that this unit is in excellent condition including the hose. If you have any questions you can call me at 574-340-4639. Thanks.

3. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

lets see pics, Im going to GIE in 2 weeks and could pick this up from you on my way back.

4. jpa375

jpa375 LawnSite Member

bump//////////////

5. tennmow

tennmow LawnSite Member

do you still have the loader for sale

6. jpa375

jpa375 LawnSite Member

Tenmow,
    Give me a call at 574-340-4639.

7. tennmow

tennmow LawnSite Member

would you be willing to meet me somewhere

8. tennmow

tennmow LawnSite Member

hey jpa375 yes i am interested in the loader give me a day or two find the some customers, take my word though i am not messing with you

9. AllProLC

AllProLC LawnSite Member

Could you post some pics??

10. jpa375

jpa375 LawnSite Member

Here are some pics. It's a little dirty from last year still, but believe me it is in like new condition. Electric start also.

DSC00509.jpg